During 2009 we collected 79,411 pounds of cans, raising $34,761. The Can Drive turns Trash into Cash!
If you wish to participate in this exciting program, then:
1. Save your aluminum cans for Habitat (Please no tin or steel)
2. Take your aluminum cans to a collection site.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 throughout the year!
4. Still have questions? Call us at 422-4828!
Make sure to book our trailer for your church or business "Can Drive"! You might just get a visit from Can-O-Mite!
• We are looking for people to take can routes once a week on weekdays. We supply the van and the gas! Interested?
• If your company, church or organization would like to be a can drop off site, call us at 422-4828.
We have several Collection Sites including:
Our Affiliate office
629 East Washington Blvd.
(The corner of Washington and Hanna)
1610 N. Calhoun St.
(Be sure to say "It's for Habitat"!)
5311 Coldwater Crossing
& the Southtown Crossing
6235 Lima Rd Can House
Coliseum & State Can House
5010 Airport Expressway
Bishop Dwenger HS
1300 E. Washington Ctr Rd
St. Vincent Catholic Church
1502 East Wallen Road
Canterbury Green Apartments
2613 Abbey Dr
Arlington Park Clubhouse
629 Arlington Park Blvd, Golf Course